Residential and Commercial Solicitor
£30000 - £40000 per annum
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership are excited to be recruiting for a highly accredited firm based in Cumbria. They are seeking an experienced Residential and Commercial Solicitor who is looking to progress their career to join their highly skilled team.
About The Role
The successful Residential and Commercial Solicitor will have experience of the following duties:
- Working on a broad range of matters including: leasehold and freehold transactions, developmental work, secured lending and first registrations
- Able to assist with exchange, completion and post completion related correspondence and formalities (e.g. Stamp Duty Land Tax, Companies House and Land Registry Registrations)
- Managing an agreed caseload of clients from inception to completion in conjunction with the senior solicitors and Department Manager
- Processing clients cases on a timely and cost effective basis and ensuring that clients are fully informed about the services the firm offers
- Maintaining the highest professional standards to adhere to the firm's objectives and quality standards
- Drafting and producing property related legal documents, correspondence and standard forms
The ideal Residential and Commercial Solicitor will have the following attributes and experience:
- Have demonstrable experience of working within a Residential and Commercial Property market
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate professionally with both clients and colleagues
- Be a hardworking, team player who embodies the firms values of excellence, integrity and approachability
For more information about this Family Solicitor position, please contact Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.