£40000 - £55000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is a leading Legal 500 law firm with several offices throughout the South. Due to recent success, a fantastic opportunity has now arisen for an ambitious Residential Property Solicitor or Residential Conveyancer to join the firm, based in Cambridgeshire. The firm takes pride in its solid reputation for excellence, and passion for developing the team's expertise. They place high emphasis on the quality of our advice, our first class service and friendly professionals across their offices.
The successful Residential Property Solicitor or Residential Conveyancer will:
- Have the ability to manage a full caseload of files from instruction through to post-completion dealing with; sales, purchase, re-mortgages and equity release for freehold and leasehold properties.
- Has experience dealing with more complicated aspects of Residential Conveyancing
- Be an effective communicator
- Ideally be experienced and skilled in a variety of business development and marketing initiatives.
- Be a proactive self starter and looking for an opportunity to join and be part of a progressive and dedicated team
Applications for this Residential Conveyancing role will be considered from a qualified solicitor, licenced conveyancer, legal executive ideally those who have a strong background with over 5 years PQE and have dealt with all aspects of Residential Conveyancing.
In return my client can provide you with the opportunity to develop your career and they are offering a competitive salary alongside other worthy benefits
To apply, click apply and send a copy of your CV. For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.