£35 - £40 per hour
7 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancer to join a well-established firm in Leicester on a long term locum basis.
Your New Role
The Residential Conveyancer will be able to pick up an existing caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters including;
- Sales and purchases
- Freehold and leasehold
- Unregistered matters (shared ownership and transfers of equity)
The successful Residential Conveyancer will;
- Be able to start immediately and will be available on an ongoing basis
- Hold a relevant qualification (Solicitor/CILEx/CLC) or hold a wealth of experience in managing a Residential Conveyancing caseload
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Have excellent client care skills
The firm are offering £35 - £40 per hour depending on experience.
For more information, please contact Jack Heaton at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.