£35000 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
My client is a leading Legal 500 accredited firm in Nottingham. The dynamic, well established firm is looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join their team. With a dedicated team dealing with property matters for large clients, the team deals with a myriad of quality, Residential Conveyancing matters.
As a Residential Conveyancer, the successful candidate would advise clients on a range of work including residential property transactions, plot sales, residential acquisitions and title due diligence. They will need to be able to run their own caseload with support from senior team members. In addition, the successful residential conveyancer will work closely with the Head of Conveyancing and assist them on more complex files.
The successful candidate's duties would include:
- Reviewing title documentation, contract documentation, mortgage offers and search results and providing accurate and comprehensive reports to clients.
- Resolving complex and technical queries
- Producing accurate financial statements for clients
- Dealing with exchange of contracts and completions
- Signing off junior conveyancers' files prior to exchange of contracts
- Checking clients' source of funds
- Responding promptly to requests for updates from clients, estate agents, brokers and introducers.
- Ensuring that the case management is fully up to date and running all cases through the case management system
- Recognising potential risks and resolving issues without putting clients or the firm at risk.
- Taking primary responsibility for purchase files.
- Undertaking any specific training when required to do so.
- Ensuring clients and introducers receive the best possible service at all times
- Undertaking any other tasks that may be required to assist the department
My client is offering an above market salary with additional benefits whilst working in a very well-established residential conveyancing team with fantastic opportunities to progress.
If this sounds like this could be you please apply now, or alternatively call Joseph Aspinall on 0113 243 9775 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.