West Midlands, England
2 months ago
A well-regarded high street firm of solicitors based in the West Midlands; my client are a renowned regional practice whose innovative and pragmatic legal advice sees them receiving excellent client feedback.
This Conveyancing team are expanding as a result of their success, and they are seeking a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor or qualified Conveyancer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Applicants should have experience running their own caseload in order to take on the day-to-day duties of the role. The successful candidate's duties will include:
- Managing an agreed caseload of clients in consultation with the Partners.
- Sales and purchases, re-mortgages, transfer of equity and some right to buy matters.
- Resolving complex and technical queries
- Drafting search reports and mortgage reports
- Undertaking any specific training when required to do so
- Processing conveyance transactions through to completion, and taking primary responsibility for purchase files
- Dealing with post completion matters
- Networking with clients with the aim of increasing the current presence of the Residential Conveyancing department.
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary alongside the opportunity for real career progression.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.