Bury, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Residential Conveyancer - Regional Practice - Greater Manchester
Strong regional practice looking to acquire experienced residential conveyancing specialist - excellent progression
Sellick Partnership are working with a fantastic regional practice looking to acquire a residential conveyancer in their Greater Manchester office.
The successful residential conveyancer will join a strong residential property team, and access the opportunity to progress through the firm.
Our client is looking to speak with residential conveyancers with an established background in the discipline, and who are able to manage a busy caseload independently.
Key residential conveyancing responsibilities include:
- Managing an agreed caseload of clients in consultation with the Head of Department
- Sales and purchases, re-mortgages, transfer of equity and some right to buy matters
- Drafting search reports and mortgage reports
- Dealing with post completion matters
- Resolving complex and technical queries
- Undertaking any specific training when required to do so
- Processing conveyance transactions through to completion, and taking primary responsibility for purchase files
- Networking with clients with the aim of increasing the current presence of the Residential Conveyancing department.
If you are a Greater Manchester based residential conveyancer with the desire to progress, send in your CV to Patrick Kilbride to receive a call.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.