North London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits
9 months ago
** EXCLUSIVE ROLE **
Permanent - Residential Conveyancer - Islington
My client is looking for a Residential Conveyancer with a minimum of 3 years conveyancing experience. You do not need to be qualified.
The firm offers excellent administrative support, including a new business, post exchange and completions team, allowing you to focus on the technical side of conveyancing matters.
Each fee earner has their own Legal Assistant assigned to them to help progress cases through to exchange.
- You will need to take ownership of your own conveyancing caseload of freehold, leasehold and new build property files.
- A brilliant telephone manner with the ability to build rapport with your clients
- The ability to work in a fast paced target driven, but rewarding, environment
- Capable of breaking down complex legal matters for your clients
- A driven and ambitious professional who is keen to progress within the industry
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary as well as the following benefits;
* Opportunities to receive funding for CLC qualifications to progress your career
* Profit share scheme
* Life assurance worth four times your annual salary
* Work from home opportunities
* Bupa Private Healthcare
* Company events
* Flexible working hours
* Bonus paid quarterly
* £50 shopping voucher on your birthday
* Team building fun budget
* Fresh fruit and beverages
* Holiday allowences that increase with service
* Free parking
* Ongoing training and much more
To apply, click apply and send a copy of your CV. For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.