Sellick Partnership are currently working with a top tier Legal 500 ranked firm who are seeking an experienced individual to join their dynamic conveyancing team in Leeds City Centre.
- Manage and progress a caseload of non-standard residential property sales, including Freehold, Leasehold, and Shared Ownership titles.
- Identify potential issues that may affect property sales and develop innovative solutions to overcome them.
- Make proactive recommendations to clients based on thorough analysis and understanding of each case.
- Refer non-standard and complicated matters to the Title Defect Team or progress them under their supervision when necessary.
- Provide technical conveyancing support and training to team members and clients.
- Draft contract conditions that minimize post-completion challenges and ensure smooth property sales.
- Attend client meetings and conduct training sessions to enhance client relationships and knowledge sharing.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working within residential property law
- Proven ability to deliver commercially focused solutions to title and property issues.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex matters in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and committed to delivering high-quality work
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Generous holidays
- Private medical care
- Bonus scheme - All colleagues are eligible subject to meeting the criteria of the scheme.
- Progression opportunities
If you would like to hear more about the role, please contact Aimee Mann at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.