£17000 - £21000 per annum
7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for a residential conveyancing paralegal within a highly commended Legal 500 company in their Leicester office. This would be a fantastic position for someone looking to further develop their skillset and progress their career in a fast-paced firm.
The ideal residential conveyancing paralegal will preferably have had some previous experience within residential conveyancing, however full training can be provided to the right applicant.
The role of a residential conveyancing paralegal would include:
- Providing legal support whilst working under the supervision of the team leader
- Assisting with the inception, progress and completion of client files
- Managing data records
- Drafting and producing property related legal documents, correspondence and standard forms
- Handling confidential and sensitive information
- Understanding and utilising basic financial information
- Communication directly with clients, estate agents and mortgage lenders in a professional and confident manner
- Utilising case management software
- Post completion work
In exchange, the company are offering a negotiable salary depending on experience and a flexible benefits package including a 4% employer's contribution to your pension scheme and death in service benefits (paying three times your annual salary).
If you believe yourself to be a good fit for this role with the relevant qualifications and skills, please do not hesitate to apply within. Additionally, if you require any further information regarding the role, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website