Residential Development Lawyer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55000 - £70000 per annum
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership are exciting to be working with a Legal 500 firm to help recruit a Residential Development Lawyer to join their leading residential team in their Leeds office. If you are looking to join a growing, busy team to collaborate on exciting residential developments for premier clients - this is the perfect role for you.
About The Role
The successful Residential Development Lawyer will be involved in the following duties:
- Managing a varied case load of high value development work including: conditional contracts and transfers, conditional options, advising on rights of pre-emption, collaboration agreements and development agreements
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with client contacts
- Contributing to the growth of the team through business development including: assisting with the organisation of and attending client events, writing articles for the website or other publications and other marketing activities
The ideal Residential Development Lawyer will have the following skills and experiences:
- Ideally, 5 - 8 years PQE
- Enthusiasm and strong knowledge for Residential Development law
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to confidently and professionally engage with both clients and colleagues
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as collaboratively within a team to foster a positive work environment
In exchange, as well as a generous salary and benefits package, the firm also encourages an open culture and supports health and wellbeing through flexible working.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Simon Cartwright in our Leeds office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.