Residential Property Assistant
£20000 - £24000 per annum
0203 997 9255
My client is a well-established Legal 500 law firm recognised throughout Hampshire as a leading provider of high quality legal services. They work with a broad range of both corporate and private clients across our seven offices.
They are now looking to hire a Legal Assistant for their highly regarded property team. Someone with previous experience working within a Residential Property department is essential.
- Strong secretarial skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Willingness to work well as part of a busy, friendly team
- Have an excellent telephone manners
- Case Management entry of new matters
- File set up including a review of ID given by clients and understanding where additional information is required
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients and hand over seamlessly to the lawyer once set up
- Working in a team and communicating regularly to ensure jobs are completed in a timely fashion
- Filing system
- Supporting the Team with calls, general enquiries etc
In return, this firm offers a competitive salary and a supportive and friendly environment with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
To apply, please send your CV or contact Ellen Shone at Sellick Partnership.
Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.