Residential Property Associate
£48000 - £58000 per annum
0203 997 9255
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a 5PQE + Residential Property Associate to join a well-established full service law firm in Buckinghamshire.
The successful Residential Property Associate will;
- Have detailed knowledge and expertise in dealing with all aspects of residential conveyancing work dealing with; sales, purchase, re-mortgages and equity release for freehold and leasehold properties. New build experience is also essential.
- Have experience dealing with more complicated aspects of Residential Conveyancing
- Be an effective communicator
- Ideally be experienced and skilled in a variety of business development and marketing initiatives.
- Be a proactive self starter and looking for an opportunity to join and be part of a progressive and dedicated team
For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.