West Yorkshire, England
8 months ago
Key Purpose A highly regarded Leeds firm is looking for a fee earner (Conveyancer, Solicitor, Paralegal or CILEX) to join the team property team. The firm is looking to expand its property department and this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven and motivated candidate to fee earn on a variety of matters. This role creates an opportunity for the right person to grow and make the role their own. Autonomy will be given from the start. The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work with a team of specialists in their thriving residential and commercial property departments. You will be joining a firm which puts a huge emphasis on provide an excellent service to its clients.
Skills and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have:
* 2-4 years' fee earning experience
* The experience of handling residential sale and purchase, leasehold and freehold matters.
* The ability to deal with new build properties and shared ownership will be advantageous.
* The ability to deal with company purchasers and company property re-finance of residential properties.
* Some experience of commercial property law (such as leases, licence to assign would be advantageous though not necessary)
* A proven record of providing excellent service to a wide range of clients
* Worked closely with other members of the team and assist on the more complex matters
* Experience of managing Residential Conveyancing files from instruction through to completion and post-completion
* Experience of using case management systems
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent relationship skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients
* An interest is networking, marketing and building client relationships Benefits * Free parking * Bonus scheme * Staff Perks package
To apply, click apply and send a copy of your CV. For more information, please contact Ross Wallace at Sellick Partnership