£40000 - £48000 per annum + Additional Benefits
5 months ago
My client is a highly reputable Legal 500 law firm offering a range of legal services to individuals and businesses. An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a Residential Property Lawyer to join their well regarded team on a full time permanent basis.
The team primarily focuses on residential freehold and leasehold sales, purchases, re-mortgages and transfer of equity transactions. The successful candidate will also focus on more complex transactions such as small-scale developments, matrimonial transactions, charity matters, specialist probate and trust residential work and other matters that may be delegated by the partner
The successful Residential Property Solicitor/ Chartered Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer's role will involve:
- Managing transactions from start to finish including (but not limited to) reviewing, preparing and collating legal and title deed documentation in respect of any transaction or approving these when drafted by a Legal Administrator and liaising with the clients, law firms and third parties such as estate agents as required.
- Liaising with the client and keeping them fully updated throughout the transaction
- Drafting contracts, leases, transfers, property information in relation to any transaction
- Dealing with enquiries raised by the buyer's solicitors
- Reporting to clients on Contract and other legal documentation
- Attending or overseeing to exchange of contracts, completion and post completion registrations/formalities and file closure procedures including the release of any undertakings given
- Conducting legal research where applicable
In return, my client can provide you with the opportunity to develop your career in a department with an excellent reputation within the property and local communities. In return, our client is offering a competitive salary and generous benefits package. Flexible/home working is also offered.
To apply, click apply and send a copy of your CV. For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.