Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£35000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an experienced and ambitious Residential Lawyer to join a highly-regarded, client-focused firm within their Yorkshire office. This would be the perfect role for an individual with previous experience handling their own full caseload who is looking for the next step in their career.
About The Role
The ideal Residential Lawyer will have experience of the following:
- Managing a full caseload of freehold and leasehold property sales and purchases
- Dealing with a wide range of residential conveyancing cases including: leasehold, unregistered and shared ownership
- Using various portals for electronic submissions of searches, registrations, SDLT and mortgage administration
The successful Residential Lawyer will have the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally, 4 - 6 years' PQE
- Positive outlook and the desire to offer outstanding client service
- Strong verbal and written communication to be able to communicate clearly with clients and colleagues
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks efficiently and adhere to deadlines
The company is willing to offer a competitive salary and fantastic opportunities for career progression.
If you believe you have the relevant qualifications and experience for this Residential Lawyer position, please apply within to be considered for shortlisting. Additionally, if you have any further questions regarding the post or would like to discuss your suitability further, please contact Simon Cartwright at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.