Residential Property Lawyer
£32000 - £42000 per annum
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a well-established law firm based in Greater Manchester where an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Residential Property Lawyer to join their growing property department.
Overview of role:
- Leading and managing a caseload of new residential conveyancing matters including but not limited to sales, purchases of leaseholds and freeholds, re-mortgages, new builds and shared ownership
- Growing our outstanding residential property reputation within the local area
- Developing long lasting professional relationships with our clients, other solicitors, estate agents, financial advisors and businesses as part of the conveyancing process
- Supervising, developing, and mentoring our team, sharing your knowledge to help others
Experience, skills, and qualifications:
- Qualified Residential Property Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Driven by continuous professional development
- Enthusiastic supervisor and mentor, developing trainees, paralegals, and admin support
- Have a full understanding of all aspects of residential conveyancing matters
- Enjoy building professional relationships and delivering outstanding client care
- Excited to be working as part of a valued and committed team
£32,000 - £42,000
If you are interested please email your CV to Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership as soon as possible to register your interest.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.