Residential Property Paralegal
£18000 - £25000 per annum
0203 997 9255
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a residential property paralegal within a fantastic Legal 500 firm. This would be the perfect role for a candidate who has completed their LPC and has a genuine interest in the area of property law. The successful candidate should have some experience within the following areas:
- Property Law
- Sales and Purchases of property
- Shared ownership
- Using a case management system
As a residential property paralegal, the key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting on various cases including plot sales, buying/selling of freehold and leasehold from instruction through to completion
- Performing legal due diligence on matters such as interpretation of leases, deeds and other property title documents
- Updating case management systems
- Liaising with clients by telephone, face to face and in writing
The salary on offer for this residential property paralegal opportunity is negotiable depending on the individuals' experience, with the opportunity for both training and progression available.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, we encourage applications to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively, should you require further information please contact Ellen Shone at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website