£50000 - £75000 per annum
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are working on a fantastic opportunity with an Essex based practice, who are looking to grow their Residential Property offering.
Our client is a regional firm, with multiple offices across Essex. They currently have a focus on Family law, but are looking to branch out into Property law market.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property solicitor, to make an impact on a busy firm and build something from the ground up.
Key areas of experience must include:
- Ability to drive the growth of a department
- Develop new business for the firm through networking and marketing
- Confident acting as 'Head Of' with the view to expanding teams in the future
- Experience overseeing the management of other fee earners and support staff.
Alongside the management responsibilities, our client would like candidates that have experience in the following areas:
- Transfers of Equity
- New Build
- Shared Ownership
- Assent or Sale of deceased owners property
- Power of Attorney transactions
- Lease extensions
- Staircasing of Shared Ownership properties
- First registration of unregistered property
- Help To Buy loans ( buying, redeeming, transfer of equity)
- Lifetime ISAs
- Help to Buy ISAs.
Alongside a strong remuneration package and route to progression, our client is offering a list of benefits.
For more information, please submit your CV.