5 months ago
My client is a full service, UK Top 150, law firm with offices throughout the south of England. This well-established firm is renowned for the quality of service they provide to their wide range of both individual clients and businesses. The innovative advice they offer is recognised not only in the feedback they receive, but also in their awards and accreditations from bodies such as The Legal 500 & Chambers & Partners.
This firm's renowned residential property team are now seeking a Residential Property Solicitor to join them on a full-time permanent basis. Candidates will have have experience managing their own residential property caseload in order to meet the day to day duties of the role.
These duties will include:
- Managing an agreed caseload of clients in consultation with the Partners, and assisting partners with more demanding cases.
- Dealing with matters such as; sales and purchases, re-mortgages, transfer of equity and some right to buy matters.
- Drafting search reports and mortgage reports.
- Processing conveyance transactions through to completion & dealing with post completion matters
- Networking with clients with the aim of promoting the presence of the Residential Conveyancing department.
In return, my client is offering an above market salary alongside fantastic opportunities for progression in this supportive and dynamic team.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now! Alternatively contact Barney Gibson on 0203 741 8189 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about this role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.