Leeds, West Yorkshire
£24700 - £25000 per annum
10 months ago
Permanent, Full Time
Resource Planner required to work with a public sector company in Leeds on a full time, permanent basis.
As the Resource Planner you will be working within their Contact Centre, supporting the Resource Planning Manager, to analyse call data and complete future forecasting
Responsibilities of the Resource Planning Officer:
- Forecast and schedule resources in a Contact Centre to ensure service targets are met and staffing resources optimised
- Utilise historical data, business assumptions and contact intelligence to accurately schedule and forecast
- Provide reports and information daily, weekly and monthly to inform key decisions and to define service provision
- Work closely with Customer Experience team and communicate to ensure resources are being used effectively
- Make recommendations on working hours to respond to customer demand and behaviour
- Ensure peak events and bank holidays are planned for in advance to plan staffing
Required skills and experience of the Resource Planner:
- Understanding of resource planning within a contact centre environment
- Ability to complete report writing
- Ability to use call data to complete forecasting and data analysis
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Resource Planning Officer role, please apply now or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.