£25000 - £30000 per annum + highly attractive benefits package
0161 834 1642 | 07825 956115
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus highly attractive benefits package
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with a Liverpool based client to help them recruit an experienced Resourcing Advisor. The newly appointed Resourcing Advisor will work within a busy recruitment team and assist senior staff members to develop and successfully execute creative recruitment strategies, maximising candidate attraction and raising interest in the organisation as an employer of choice.
Key Responsibilities of the Resourcing Advisor:
- Managed and co-ordinate high volume recruitment campaigns.
- Work alongside managers and stakeholders to discuss job requirements and coach and assist with competency based assessments and other selection methods.
- Review job applications, shortlisting suitable candidates and coordinating interviews and assessment centres across multiple sites.
- Write job specifications and advertise new roles across a variety of channels.
- Assist with managing and co-ordinating workload for Resourcing Assistants.
- Work closely with the Resourcing Manager, looking at current recruitment strategies, analysing difficult to fill roles, and identify solutions and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage Applicant Tracking System and produce a range of performance data to be reviewd by the Resourcing Manager.
Key Requirements of the Resourcing Advisor:
- Previous experience in a resourcing role is essential, ideally within high volume recruitment and managing recruitment campaigns.
- Ideally you will have worked within an internal resourcing role, however candidates who have previously worked for recruitment agencies will be considered.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- Ideally you will have experience of line management, however this is not essential.
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Internal Recruiter position, then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick