Greater Manchester, England
£45000 - £55000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Resourcing Business Partner required to join a fast paced, growing business based in Greater Manchester on a contract basis (18-24 months). You will partner with key stakeholders and leaders across assigned business units to develop a resourcing strategy and recruitment plan as well as lead on the delivery of new recruitment processes and procedures.
**This is a contract role**
Key responsibilities of the Resourcing Business Partner:
- You will be involved in strategic projects to drive recruitment and to contribute to the success and growth of the business
- You will build effective relationships with suppliers, internal stakeholders and be part of a passionate HR team.
- You will be responsible for full vacancy management across the life cycle of the vacancy with a direct sourcing focus, including advertising, agency management, shortlisting, interview support, and stakeholder management
- Lead and assist with the implementation and compliance of recruitment policies and procedures
- Drive lean processes and efficiency in the resourcing solutions
- You will lead on developing and deploying strategies to increase direct hiring outcomes
- Education and develop line managers to ensure competence to select against role requirement
- You will work creatively with the wider HR team to ensure the employer brand is externally and internally inspiring to candidates
- Establish resourcing SLA's and contribution to monthly KPI reporting
- Strong analytics of resourcing trends and opportunities to drive improvements
- Collaborate with the wider HR team to review talent and be aligned on candidate management, ensuring transparency and sharing of talent across the business
- Ensure compliance including GDPR
Required skills and experience of the Resourcing Business Partner:
- Proven recruitment experience gained either at Business Partner or Manager level
- Experience working in a complex, fast paced organisation
- Experience of both operational and strategic recruitment experience is essential
- Experience developing resourcing plans for volume recruitment as well as specialist, niche roles
- Commercially able to establish and review PSL's and service delivery through third parties
- Ability to quickly build solid relationships with senior stakeholders
- Familiarity using multi-media channels for direct sourcing
- Committed to promoting employer brand and the candidate journey
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Resourcing Business Partner position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.