9 months ago
In your role as a Resourcing Consultant, you will be primarily responsible for sourcing the highest calibre of candidates for your team within the Public Sector market covering Finance Accounting, Procurement and Project Management and Commerce and Industry. You will develop your knowledge of the candidate market within your team's speciality whilst fulfilling client job requirements. A good communicator, you will possess excellent organisational skills and you will enjoy supporting a team of professional recruitment consultants.
Role and responsibilities
- Build a strong pipeline of candidates and liaise with them on a regular basis to determine their availability and skillsets to ensure a consistent flow of candidates for Consultants.
- Interview new candidates by telephone and face-to-face to establish suitability.
- Search job boards to find and register new candidates.
- Update and maintain database with candidate and CV updates.
- Identify potential leads to pass on to the Consultants.
- Support the team with vacancy management
- Advertising roles on job boards, managing the response, using social media to promote vacancies and source new candidates.
- Support with preparation of CVs to send to clients for vacancies or speculative sends.
- Prepare and support candidates throughout the interview process.
- Reference check candidates and obtain compliance information.
- Work to monthly targeted KPIs around candidate calls, candidate registrations, candidate interviews, shouts to vacancies and shouts to placements.
- Support Consultants with candidate queries regarding vacancy status, placements, and interviews.
- Support Consultants with non-sales activity to enable them to hit their KPIs.
- Working and liaising with Central Services teams to enable effective operations for candidate and client experience.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects to support the team as and when required.
- Organised and meticulous, with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Driven and passionate with the ability to engage with people at all levels internally and externally.
Benefits of working for Sellick Partnership
As well as a competitive basic salary we offer an excellent bonus structure that is designed to reward hard work and determination. In order to provide you with the tools to hit your targets we offer an extensive training programme, which is tailored to your individual needs. As well as:
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- Onsite Parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Flexible working scheme
- Smart/casual dress code
- Birthday lie-in or early finish
- Pension scheme
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Three annual company-wide events and team socials
- First Friday drinks
Why are we one of the best?
Established in 2002, Sellick Partnership has a proven track record of success - and that success is down to the people that we employ. Over the years we have worked hard to achieve a number of awards and accreditations that acknowledge our service, internal processes and our commitment to our employees, clients and candidates. These include:
- Being recognised as one of 2020 '100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK' by Great Place to Work®
- Being featured on the Financial Times FT 1000 list of the 1,000 fastest growing companies in Europe
- Being re-accredited with ISO 9001:2015 which governs our internal quality management systems
- Being recognised as one of the '1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain' by the London Stock Exchange
- Achieving Investors in People Gold which demonstrates our commitment to our employees
If you are interested in this Resourcer opportunity and you possess the attributes we are looking for, then please contact Simon Briffa at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.