0151 224 1480
Derby (with WFH flexibility)
£Competitive + performance based bonus'
Sellick Partnership is seeking a bright and ambitious Resourcing Consultant to join their successful public sector recruitment team, based in Derby. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and growing recruitment business where your contribution is greatly valued, your career aspirations supported and as you progress your earning potential uncapped.
With new business and results at a record level, 2021 is an exciting time to be joining Sellick Partnership as we continue to build upon 20 years of success.
Join an award-winning business
Over the years, Sellick Partnership has grown to become a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist. We are proud to have a number of awards and accreditations that demonstrate our commitment to our employees including the Investors in People Gold standard and the Great Place to Work® accreditation, which keep us pushing forward and striving for continuous improvement in everything we do!
Our values are - Respected, Passionate, Engaging. Our culture is very much open doors and communication is encouraged from all employees, whatever their level in the business.
We have a natural sales environment, which is made up of highly successful consultants and support staff that we empower to make commercial decisions and to push themselves to succeed. This is all reflected in the way we work with our clients and candidates. We are not 'pushy' and we take pride in working hard to make a real difference.
What's in it for the successful Resourcing Consultant
- Competitive basic salaries with the opportunity to progress into a recruitment consultant role where you receive generous, uncapped commission, with no threshold
- Flexible working, including the option to work from home, as well as an early Friday finish every week
- Extended wellness lunch every week, as well as regular wellbeing activities
- 25 days holiday plus statutory and additional leave in line with length of service/promotions and an option to buy/sell holidays
- Free on-site parking and large, modern office space
- Quarterly rewards for top performers and for those who go above and beyond
- Smart/casual dress code (business dress for meeting with candidates/clients)
- Company pension scheme and cash health plan offering money back on everyday healthcare such as optical and dental care
- Personalised training and development opportunities and a structured career progression path
- Full social calendar including three all-expenses paid annual company-wide events, team nights out, celebratory drinks and a range of sporting and charitable events/activities
- Birthday gifts sent to your home, plus a late start or early finish
- Paid time off for volunteering/charitable commitments
- The tools and technology necessary to work successfully in an increasingly competitive market
Your role as a Resourcing Consultant
In this key role you will be primarily responsible for sourcing the highest calibre of candidates, working as part of a supportive, busy and successful team.
You will develop your knowledge of the candidate market within your team's speciality, whilst helping to fulfil client requirements. This will consist of supporting the team in a variety of ways, including:
- Building a strong pipeline of candidates and liaising with them on a regular basis to determine their requirements, availability and skillsets
- Using social media to promote vacancies and source new candidates
- Interviewing candidates by telephone/face-to-face/video
- Searching job boards to find and register candidates
- Identifying potential leads
- Managing vacancies including advertising roles, managing the response, updating candidates and post-placement after care
- Preparing and supporting candidates throughout the interview process
- Reference checking and undertaking compliance
- Working and liaising with internal Central Services teams to enable effective operations for candidate and client experience
- Taking responsibility for your personal brand and LinkedIn profile, including writing market or recruitment specific content for the Sellick Partnership
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects, including event preparation
Through our tailored training, both on and off the desk, we will enable you to become an outstanding recruitment professional.
We are looking for personable, organised, proactive and self-driven applicants who share our values that team work, passion and integrity deliver long-term success and business relationships.
Other key experience and skills that are of interest include recruitment, sales and/or customer-focussed environments with an enjoyment of fast-moving, professional and busy atmospheres.
Alternatively if you have recently graduated and you are looking for a career in recruitment, we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you possess the above requirements and you are looking for a rewarding career in recruitment, then we can't wait to hear from you! Submit your CV below for consideration!
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.