7 days ago
Derby (with WFH flexibility)
In your role as a Resourcing Consultant, you will be primarily responsible for sourcing the highest calibre of candidates for your team within the Housing Market. You will develop your knowledge of the candidate market within your team's speciality whilst fulfilling client job requirements. A good communicator, you will possess excellent organisational skills and you will enjoy supporting a team of professional recruitment consultants.
Sellick Partnership will provide you with tailored training and development opportunities to help you progress with the business. We will also support and help you to build relationships with candidates and clients so you can enjoy a rewarding career within recruitment.
Role and responsibilities
- Source new and maintain existing candidates
- Build a strong pipeline of candidates and liaise with them on a regular basis to determine their availability and skillsets to ensure a consistent flow of candidates for Consultants.
- Interview new candidates by telephone and face-to-face to establish suitability.
- Search job boards to find and register new candidates.
- Update and maintain database with candidate and CV updates.
- Identify potential leads to pass on to the Consultants.
- Advertising roles on job boards, managing the response, using social media to promote vacancies and source new candidates.
- Support with preparation of CVs to send to clients for vacancies or speculative sends.
- Prepare and support candidates throughout the interview process.
- Reference check candidates and obtain compliance information.
- Work to monthly targeted KPIs around candidate calls, candidate registrations, candidate interviews, shouts to vacancies and shouts to placements.
- Support Consultants with candidate queries regarding vacancy status, placements, and interviews.
- Support the preparation for any upcoming external events.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects to support the team as and when required.
- Organised and meticulous, with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Driven and passionate with the ability to engage with people at all levels internally and externally.
Why you should join Sellick Partnership
Join an award-winning business
We are officially a Great Place to Work®, and the secret to our success is the people that we employ. We offer an unrivalled training and development programme ensuring you have the support, experience and skill set to achieve your goals - creating a platform to really make a difference by providing a tailored and compassionate approach to recruitment.
Our values are - Respected, Passionate, Engaging. Our culture is very much open doors and communication is encouraged from all employees whatever their level in the business.
We have a natural sales environment, which is made up of highly successful consultants and support staff that we empower to make commercial decisions and to push themselves to succeed. This is all reflected in the way we work with our clients and candidates. We are not 'pushy' and we take pride in working hard to make a real difference.
Perks at Sellick Partnership:
- Medicash company health plan
- Medicash Extras (Including: cinema, holiday and shopping discounts/ offers)
- Three 5* staff events a year including annual team building trip away!
- Hybrid working week structure - opportunity to use office space as much as you want to reduce household bills, plus home working available
- Tailored and specific support from manager and access to training in order to help you reach full potential
- Availability to food and drink in all offices (Fresh fruit, breakfast, snack bars and much more)
- Access to a confidential financial advisor for all employees
- 33 days holiday a year (Including bank holidays) plus up to 5 additional days, in line with length of service
- Wellness Weekdays with extended lunch hours
- Bike 2 Work scheme, saving up to 42% on the cost of a new bike
- Excellent commission structure and bonuses for hard work provided by our wheel of success
- Achievement bonuses from our wheel of success
- Early finish Friday
- Interest-free loans available
- Car-pool sharing
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Working with a great team and a brilliant culture…
If you are interested in this Resourcer opportunity then please submit your CV. If you would like more information, please contact Simon Briffa at Sellick Partnership's Manchester office.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.