Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £25000 per annum
0161 834 1642
Salary: £22k - £25k (Depending on Experience)
Duration: Permanent - Full time with opportunity for homeworking and flexible working hours
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with our established Manchester based client to help them recruit an experienced Resourcing Consultant. The newly appointed Resourcing Consultant will work closely with hiring managers and the wider HR team to develop and successfully execute a creative recruitment strategy, maximising candidate attraction and raising interest in the organisation as an employer of choice.
Key Responsibilities of the Resourcing Consultant:
- Generate talent pipeline via appropriate recruitment tools, attracting a diverse range of candidates.
- Work with hiring managers to identify and meet specific recruitment needs, understanding the long/short term recruitment plans in order to manage a talent pipeline.
- Review job applications, screening CVS and pre-screening candidates, coordinating interviews and assessment days.
- Be the first point of contact for all candidate queries, ensuring candidates receive feedback at each stage of recruitment process.
- Develop social media, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram pages as a method of attraction.
- Maintenance of applicant tracking system, producing management reports for recruitment activity, including progress reports, succession rates and costs.
- Promote best recruitment practice, educating internal and external stakeholders to ensure legal compliance in all recruitment and selection activity.
Key Requirements of the Resourcing Consultant:
- Previous experience working within a recruitment agency or an internal recruitment team is essential.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of UK employment law.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel.
- Confident and experienced stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence and professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- Be an enthusiastic and flexible self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Resourcing Consultant position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills.