Manchester, Greater Manchester
5 months ago
Graduate Resourcing Consultant
Purpose of the role
In your role as a Resourcing Consultant, you will be primarily responsible for sourcing the highest calibre of candidates for your team. You will develop your knowledge of the candidate market within Finance. A good communicator, you will possess excellent organisational skills and you will enjoy supporting a team of professional recruitment consultants.
Role and responsibilities
- Source new and maintaining existing candidates:
- Build a strong pipeline of candidates and liaise with them on a regular basis to determine their availability and skillsets to ensure a consistent flow of candidates for Consultants.
- Interview new candidates by telephone and face-to-face to establish suitability.
- Search job boards to find and register new candidates.
- Update and maintain Bond with candidate and CV updates.
- Identify potential leads to pass on to the Consultants.
- Headhunting and tracking candidates, using this as a key source for new talent.
- Using LinkedIn to build a network of potential candidates.
- Support the team with vacancy management:
- Support colleagues with their client requirements by recommending candidates from the talent pool and searching Bond to find existing candidates for the role.
- Advertising roles on job boards, managing the response, using social media to promote vacancies and source new candidates.
- Support with preparation of CVs to send to clients for vacancies or speculative sends.
- Prepare and support candidates throughout the interview process.
- Reference check candidates and obtain compliance information.
- Work to monthly targeted KPIs around candidate calls, candidate registrations, candidate interviews, shouts to vacancies and shouts to placements.
- Support Consultants with candidate queries regarding vacancy status, placements, and interviews.
Key experience, knowledge and skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised and meticulous, with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Driven and passionate with the ability to engage with people at all levels internally and externally.
Why are we one of the best?
Over the years we have worked hard to achieve a number of awards and accreditations that acknowledge our service, internal processes and our commitment to our employees, clients and candidates. These include
- Being recognised as one of 2018's '100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK' by Great Place to Work®
- Being featured on the Financial Times FT 1000 listof the 1,000 fastest growing companies in Europe
- Being re-accredited with ISO 9001:2015which governs our internal quality management systems
- Being recognised as one of the '1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain' by the London Stock Exchange
- Achieving Investors in People Goldwhich demonstrates our commitment to our employees
If you want the opportunity to be key part of a successful, growing and reputable recruitment team, and you possess the attributes we are looking for, then we will be very interested to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website