Market Drayton, Shropshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a well-established retailer in Market Drayton on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be fully responsible for running the assigned store by driving performance and results, maximising sales, following Company standards and effectively leading store team to ensure the delivery of the Company brand values to every customer.
Key responsibilities for the store manager:
- To achieve sales budgets or forecast
- Advise Retail Area Manager of competitive behaviour
- Advise on local marketing initiatives
- Recruit, train, manage & develop store team
- Promote a challenging & professional environment
- To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts
- Manage budgets
- Manage loss
- Secure company assets at all time.
- Ensure housekeeping, repairs and safety is maintained
Essential experience required:
- Previous experience working as a store manager
Please apply now for immediate consideration.Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.