Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £27000 per annum
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an exciting, expanding national organisation. Our client is looking for a Revenue Assistant to join their team in Manchester city centre on a permanent basis. This opportunity has arisen due to internal promotion, and requires a driven individual to join their dynamic finance team. Our client is one of the largest retailers in their industry and have ambitious growth plans for the near future. This Revenue Assistant position will work closely with the Revenue Accountant and provide a study package for the successful individual to grow and develop.
This permanent Revenue Assistant role will be primarily responsible to reporting the revenue of the organisation on a monthly basis.
The Key responsibilities of the Revenue Assistant
* Calculate and process period end accruals and postings for all business revenue streams
* Complete monthly debtor reconciliations and flagging and dissolving any payment or reconciliation issues
* Assist in the production of reports and analysis to understand what drives variances
* Analysis the variances to budget for all divisions of the organisation
* Assist in implementation of new systems, processes and controls
* Interpret data to produce reports to analyse trends, assisting business decision making
* Assisting in regular month end close and ad hoc projects and analysis.
The Ideal Revenue Assistant
The ideal Revenue Assistant will be an enthusiastic, motivated individual. They will have good financial and commercial awareness and be a part qualified accountant (AAT, CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent). Attention to detail is essential, as is clear communication and proficient Excel skills. The ability to digest financial information and use this to assist in business decisions is paramount. If you or someone you know have the necessary skills or qualifications for this Revenue Assistant vacancy, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.