Revenues & Benefits Lead
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£50000 - £60000 per annum + 5% Bonus & Car Allowance
0191 261 8585
Sellick Partnership are proud to be supporting a marketing leading client with the recruitment of a Revenues & Benefits Lead.
The Revenues & Benefits lead will be responsible for the delivery of the contract goals and objectives relating to the Revenues and Benefits, working directly with the contract senior management team. The post holder will also be responsible for the management of staff and projects to ensure the smooth, efficient running of the service. To play a key role in supporting Operations in order to deliver the most effective and efficient service and support increased profit margins. The post holder will also play a key role in ensuring continuous service development and ensuring quality and audit requirements are adhered to. The post holder will play a key role in the wider Partnership Management team.
· Specifically experienced in preparation for managing changing requirements
· Work with the Operations Director to manage and plan department annual budget
· Manage resource within the operation to deliver expectations for revenue and debt recovery.
· Support the implementation of new solutions to drive continuous efficiencies and service improvements
· To undertake year end/year start processes with the support team to ensure production of annual billing.
· To interpret and implement changes from legislation, policy and good practice.
· To play a key role as part of the wider Partnership management team
· Be the subject matter expert for the team, leading on business system and business need challenges.
· Provide clear effective leadership to inspire, motivate and empower staff
· Responsible for embedding standardised approaches and delivering overall customer satisfaction within assigned area
· Maintain a clear link between strategy and performance requirements to operational delivery, ensuring this is clearly communicated to staff.
· Manages the impact of change (technological/financial and regulatory) on the team
· Responsible for employee recruitment, staff development, performance management and disciplinary processes within assigned area
· Develop the most effective processes to undertake core tasks
· Manage the annual billing and rollover process
· Identify resources required to deliver core services, staffing and non-staffing
· Understand and implement key metrics, productivity and cost reduction initiatives.
· Measure adherence against KPIs and associated outcomes at an individual and team level
· Ensure effective performance management of team
· Promptly identify and mitigate against business risks issues.
· Prevent failure demand through forward planning and promote value demand
· Coordinate and prioritise the work of the team in line with the Operational requirements.
· Manage the budget for the service stream.
· Contributes to the overall budgetary management of the service area, working closely with the Operations Director
Impact: Demonstrate strong leadership behaviours in all areas and lead the service to meet agreed outcomes, delivering continuous service improvement to budget and through an engaged workforce. Provide an excellent and easy to use service for customers
· To ensure adherence to statutory requirements, internal policies, procedures and working practices including statutory returns and year end processes.
· Forward planning to ensure timescales and requirements are met
· Provide Operations Director with business cases and options to implement new ways of working
· Extract, manage, collate, present and interpret complex data.
· Qualified to degree level (or equivalent)
· Possess a professional qualification e.g IRRV (or equivalent)
· Experience of working as senior manger within a financial service (3 years minimum)
· High level of understanding in relation to legislation and governance
· Experience of operating at a senior level within a transactional service delivering business change
· Proven ability to perform consistently to tight timescales
· Experience of delivering innovative solutions to service delivery in a transformational environment.
· Proven success in operating in a service delivery environment with a clear focus on customer satisfaction.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.