4 months ago
Revenues and Benefits Manager
Full time, 6 Months +
Sellick Partnership is recruiting on behalf of an organisation based in Leicestershire looking for Revenue and Benefits Manager to lead, monitor and mentor a specialist Revenue and Benefit team on an initial 6 month basis.
Duties of the Revenue and Benefits Manager role will include, but is not limited to:
- Technical Skills - Experience of completing C/Tax and NNDR (business rates ) returns/Advising on these matters
- Undertaking a range of managerial duties
- Ensuring staff are suitably trained and supported to accurately update the records and IT systems
- Compile and monitor performance statistics to ensure performance targets are met and take remedial action to support staff where necessary
- Analyse performance data and software upgrades to identify training needs and provide training and support to meet those needs
- Keep staff up to date with changes in regulations and legislation, assimilate and interpret these and advise and train staff accordingly
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a senior role within a Revenues & Benefits environment
- Experience of presenting appeals to the Valuation Tribunal, Court and Tribunals Service (HMCTS)
- Experience of using an electronic document management system
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Revenue and Benefits Manager, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.