7 months ago
Full time, 4 Months
Are you an experienced Revenues and Benefits professional? Have you dealt with billing, collections and recovery of arrears?
Duties of the Revenues Officer role will include, but is not limited to:
- Dealing with payment arrangements for accounts in arrears
- Completing the occupations, vacations and discount requests
- Instigating recovery action up to and including enforcement agent action
- Working in line with up to date legislation
- Undertaking general clerical and admin duties associated with Revenues and Benefits team
- Referring complex cases onto senior management
The successful candidate will have:
- Sufficient experience in Revenues and Benefits
- Capita or IDOX experience preferred, but not essential
- GCSE educated
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Revenues Officer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.