Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Reward Analyst required to join an exciting evolving organisation for a 5 month period to cover maternity. You will have strong Analytical skills, ideally with a Reward focus, with Advanced Excel skills and the ability to manipulate and present large volumes of data,
Previous involvement with salary reviews would be an advantage.
Key responsibilities of the Reward Analyst:
- As a Reward Analyst role you will provide advice on the day-to-day compensation and benefits operations to the wider HR department with a key focus on data for benefits renewal and salary review
- You will be involved in the benefits renewal, health and wellbeing programme, performance reviews, salary benchmarking and the annual pay and bonus review cycle.
- You will be a key contact for internal and external stakeholders including senior managers, benefits brokers and a wide range of providers.
- Responsible for data integrity and creation of complex spreadsheets including splitting and restructuring.
Required skills and experience of the Reward Analyst:
- Previous Reward Analyst experience preferred however Analytical skills are essential, Reward experience desirable
- Experience of salary reviews is essential including knowledge of relevant software
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with Advanced Excel capabilities are essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven track record of involvement in sourcing/collating market data.
- A good knowledge and understanding of a wide range of benefits and pensions, including the key legislation governing these.
- Experience of working in a dynamic business environment with evidence of contributing to the implementation of a strategy
- Possess strong analytical thinking and critical reasoning skills; be able to interpret and analyse data, question and articulate the purpose of the MI being produced.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Reward Analyst position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.