£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
Reward Analyst required to join a growing business based in Liverpool on a permanent basis. Your role will be to support the implementation and development of the reward strategy. You will have strong Analytical skills, ideally with a Reward focus, with Advanced Excel skills and the ability to manipulate and present large volumes of data.
Key responsibilities of the Reward Analyst:
- As a Reward Analyst role you will provide advice on the day-to-day compensation and benefits operations to the wider HR department with a key focus on data for benefits renewal and salary review/salary benchmarking
- You will be involved in the benefits renewal, health and wellbeing programme, performance reviews, salary benchmarking and the annual pay and bonus review cycle.
- Responsible for job architecture; maintaining and managing the maintenance of job families, job matching and role profiling
- You will be a key contact for internal and external stakeholders including senior managers, benefits brokers and a wide range of providers.
- Responsible for data integrity and creation of complex spreadsheets including splitting and restructuring
- Provide 'reward' input to projects as required, including engagement and EVP
- System expert for the HR/Payroll system; Cascade
Required skills and experience of the Reward Analyst:
- Previous Reward Analyst experience preferred
- Experience of salary reviews is essential including knowledge of relevant software
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with Advanced Excel capabilities are essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven track record of involvement in sourcing/collating market data.
- A good knowledge and understanding of a wide range of benefits and pensions, including the key legislation governing these.
- Experience of working in a dynamic business environment with evidence of contributing to the implementation of a strategy
- Possess strong analytical thinking and critical reasoning skills; be able to interpret and analyse data, question and articulate the purpose of the MI being produced.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Reward Analyst position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.