Up to £39711 per annum + Attractive Benefits Package
30 days ago
Salary: Up to £39,711 per annum
Location: London or Cardiff (with travel within the UK when required)
Duration: Permanent - Full-Time
A distinguished Not-For-Profit client is seeking an experienced Reward Analyst to oversee all activity relating to the organisation's pay and rewards offer. Involved with both day to day and project responsibilities, the newly appointed Reward Analyst will play a key role in shaping the organisations pay and benefits vison, including pay structure, pensions and the associated job evaluation scheme.
***Travel within the UK with occasional overnight stays and extended days will be required to fulfil the duties of this post.***
Key Responsibilities of the Reward Analyst:
- Manage the day to day provision of pay, benefits and other remuneration initiatives including: cycle to work, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans, long service awards, staff discount scheme and health cash plan.
- Oversee the organisation's occupational pension schemes, ensuring compliance with automatic enrolment legislation.
- Undertake research and benchmarking to inform and make recommendations regarding the pay structure, including supporting pay negotiations and the implementation of any pay rewards or changes to salary grades.
- Continually review, develop and introduce benefits and other remuneration initiatives which align with organisational priorities.
- Provide expert advice to customers and stakeholders, including managers, colleagues and trade union representatives on pay and reward matters.
- Conduct and coordinate the collection, analysis and production of regular workforce reports.
Key Requirements of the Reward Analyst:
- Be CIPD qualified or have demonstrable relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of the current pay and benefits landscape, including awareness and understanding of legal considerations, good practice and emerging trends.
- Experience identifying and successfully implementing pay and reward policies and initiatives which support the business's aims, objectives and values.
- Experience running job evaluation schemes.
- Excellent project management skills to include planning, execution and evaluation.
- Exemplar analytical and problem solving skills, highly numerate with the ability to understand and interpret large and complex data sets, providing recommendations to senior colleagues.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build and sustain relationships across all levels of the business.
- Willing and able to travel throughout the UK and undertake occasional evening work and overnight stays.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Reward Analyst position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.