Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + highly attractive benefits package & bonus
4 months ago
To suit applicant
Reward & Organisation Design Manager.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum plus highly competitive benefits package including attractive bonus.
Location: Manchester city centre.
Sellick Partnership have been tasked to source an experienced Reward Manager for a large multisite retailer based in Manchester City Centre. The successful individual will provide tailored advice to HR and a range of stakeholders on all aspects of reward and benefits and they will play an integral role in acquiring and retaining core talent within the business.
Key responsibilities of the Reward & Organisation Design Manager:
- Develop the reward and benefits packages in line with overall business reward strategy.
- Provide research, analysis and data management, including market benchmarking to ensure packages remain competitive.
- Chair the Job Evaluation process and evaluate job roles in line with hay methodology.
- Collaborate with the finance division to inform budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Manage 3rd part supplier relationships.
Key requirements for the Reward & Organisation Design Manager:
- You must have strong analytical experience specifically within employee rewards and benefits.
- Ideally you will be MCIPD qualified or part qualified, however this is not essential criteria to be considered for the role.
- You will be well versed in Job Evaluation methodology, ideally with knowledge and experience of the hay model.
- You will be a strong team player with a 'can do' attitude and the ability to challenge others.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman at Sellick Partnership's Manchester office.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.