Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum
A market leading retail organisation based in Greater Manchester are looking to add value to their employees benefits through the recruitment of an outstanding Reward Manager with out and out Reward experience to develop the Reward processes and wider benefits across the whole of the organisation and make a real impact as the business drive significant change and growth in the business.
The senior management team you will work alongside have a true appreciation for the value of their employees and how they are rewarded, and as such you will have the full backing to develop the Reward package and processes as well as an input to the strategic decision making. You really will affect change be part of the growth journey.
- You would contribute to the development and implementation of reward based initiatives to help the business achieve its objectives. These would include
- Basic Pay,
- Financial Reward,
- Incentives and benefits,
- You would deliver companywide reward activities from an Insurance unit perspective. Such as Job evaluations, bonus and incentive review, annual merit awards and salary benchmarking.
- You would be responsible for ensuring a robust end to end reward process and identifying gaps that exist within it with a view to continuous improvement and change.
- You would design and deliver training material to the manager stakeholder population to ensure that a clear understanding of reward policies is achieved and maintained.
- You would be responsible to supporting any required regulatory reporting that is needed within the business unit.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone with experience delivering in a Reward Manager or Reward Business Partner capacity, who wants to take hold of a department and develop a team around them whilst advancing their career and driving business growth.
To be a successful Reward Manager in this role, you will come from a Reward background with a CIPD qualification (qualified by experience will not be overlooked) have man management or supervisory experience as there will be a team to lead from analysts to Payroll admin. Ideally from a retail background, however all individuals with the right experience will be considered.
If you feel your experience as a Reward Manager or Reward Business Partner fits the profile above and are looking to step up from your current role and can add real value to such a position do get in touch.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.