City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, pension
7 months ago
Risk Actuarial Analyst sought for a global Re-Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary with experience in Risk or an interest in moving to a Risk team to enhance their Risk function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Risk Actuarial Analyst to join a global Re-Insurer.
Responsibilities of the Risk Actuarial Analyst:
- Risk management including review of transactions with respect to various risks
- Review changes to pricing bases, product designs and pricing tools
- Develop key ORSA outputs and contribute to annual ORSA process
- Involvement with capital model development
- Review and assessment of a variety of risk types, including market, credit and liquidity
Key Experience of the Risk Actuarial Analyst:
- Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary
- Previous Risk experience; experience with the ORSA process or Enterprise Risk Management
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
The recruitment of a strong Risk Actuarial Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package on offer and full study support if required. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Risk Actuarial Analyst at a global Re-Insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website