City of London, London
£70000 - £90000 per annum
11 months ago
Risk Actuary sought for a London based Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary with risk management experience to enhance their Risk function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Risk Actuary with demonstrable experience of insurance risk to join a London based Insurer.
Responsibilities of the Risk Actuary:
- Support the CRO in providing 2nd line support, review and challenge
- Provide oversight of ORSA, model validation, operational risk, economic capital and risk policies
- Liaise with multiple functions on policy and delivery
- Create and draft reports appropriate to a given audience
Key Experience of the Risk Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary with significant risk management experience
- Strong understanding of internal model validation or risk modelling
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
The recruitment of a strong Risk Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Risk Actuary at a London based Insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.