Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, pension
0151 224 1480
Risk Actuary sought for a leading Mutual Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary who is interested in becoming a Risk Actuary to enhance their Actuarial function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary with experience within Life or General Insurance to join a leading Mutual Insurer as a Risk Actuary.
Responsibilities of the Risk Actuary:
- Validation of actuarial models, interpret results and make recommendations to stakeholders
- Make recommendations and provide continuous improvement to Actuarial systems and processes
- Design and deliver effective communication to ensure results convey risks involved
- Build relationships with a range of stakeholders to ensure delivery of Group risks and business objectives
Key Experience of the Risk Actuary:
- Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary
- Life or General Insurance experience
- Experience within a Risk function would be beneficial, but is not required
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Risk Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package on offer with this role, as well as flexible working pattern. Study support can be provided for this role if required.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Risk Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.