Up to £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Risk Analyst to join a well-established organisation based in Stratford, London on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the Risk Analyst will be to work under the direction of the Director of Risk & Insurance and support the implementation of the risk management framework. To use your analytical skills and our leading enterprise risk software to capture trends, dependencies and interdependencies to support decision making and operational processes.
Purpose of the Risk Analyst:
- Assisting business risk owners with the identification of key risks in their business areas, including facilitating risk evaluation workshops to identify risk exposures
- Provide practical advice and coaching to risk owners, including assisting development of effective risk culture
- Aggregating and analysing risk data captured within our risk software to monitor trends and assisting with quarterly risk reporting to the Audit & Risk Committee
- Co-ordinate reporting of risk events and monitor compliance of businesses with risk management processes and criteria
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 12 months' experience in a risk or compliance function
- Sound knowledge of risk management principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Great team player who shows energy, drive and commitment
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place immediately*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice