£26000 - £29000 per annum
2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Risk and Insurance Officer to join a well-established and reputable organisation in Liverpool.
As Risk and Insurance Officer you will be part of a growing team and will be responsible for:
- Updating, collating and producing statistical information in relation to insurance claims and risk management
- Identifying and communicating insurance trends to the wider business and then facilitating risk mitigation techniques
- Ensuring all assets are appropriately covered through liaising which involves dealing with insurance brokers
- Leading on the management and renewal of all insurance documentation
- Assisting the Risk and Assurance Manager with annual insurance renewals
- Producing reports for senior management
- Ensuring Internal Audit recommendations are implemented
- Providing guidance and support with complex insurance claims
- Leading and developing two junior members of staff
As Risk and Insurance Officer you will have the following skill set:
- Experience working in Risk and Insurance Officer role
- A background in Housing or Property Management
- Strong insurance knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
As Risk and Insurance Officer there will be strong progression prospects and you will have the opportunity to work for an organisation who prides themselves on being a great company to work for with great company benefits such as free parking and a generous annual leave allowance.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.