Manchester, Greater Manchester
£600 - £650 per day
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Risk Manager for a nationwide service provider on a 6 month interim basis. Our client are market leaders within their industry and are currently undergoing an exciting period of development and require and individual to operate in an autonomous position, liaising with key department heads throughout the organisation.
The main purpose of the role is to manage regulatory, compliance and operational risks across business-wide processes.
* Managing strategic, operational, compliance regulatory and emerging risks across all business functions
* Responsible for end-to-end risk management across business functions
* Ensure business functions are compliant with PRA and FCA regulatory requirements
* Carry out risk control and self-assessment
* Complete end to end management of any incidents including regulatory breaches or operational and financial losses
* Oversee any regulatory reviews or relevant internal and external audits
* Review and update of risk policies and control standards
* Carry out risk workshops, set KPI's and risk threshold
* Assist with current implementation of newly acquired financial entity
* Act as key point of contact for risk related issues and queries alongside managing the Intra-Group Service Agreement
The ideal Risk Manager will:
* Have proven experience of operating within a regulated risk management framework
* Preferably have a background in financial services
* Have an in depth knowledge of risk controls and systems and the ability to manage senior stakeholders
* Be a highly commercial individual with strong business partnering capabilities
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Risk Manager role please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.