Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £700000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Risk Pricing Manager sought for a leading UK General Insurer. Our client is looking to make major developments to their pricing techniques over the coming years. These changes will involve the implementation of machine learning / data science into their day to day pricing activities. This year will see one of their largest books of business move to R / Python, with more set to follow in 2020.
To help lead this transition, our client is looking for a Risk Pricing Manager with strong personal lines experience and an interest in developing new pricing techniques.
- Managing a team of circa 4 people
- Providing input on risk pricing processes to help drive profit and development
- Facilitate the incorporation and implementation of data science / machine learning techniques into the pricing methodology.
- Tracking the impacts of alterations made to the premium and understanding the impact.
- Working with stakeholders in Finance, Marketing and Sales to ensure that business plans are met for each product.
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Strong Personal Lines experience
- Leadership and line management experience
- Good experience using pricing software e.g. Emblem, Radar
- Experience using R or Python is advantageous
- Educated to degree level in a highly numerate subject such as Mathematics or Actuarial Science
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Strong Bonus
- Generous Pension Contribution Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 25 Days Holiday with the option to buy and sell additional days
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest to you, please apply below with your CV or contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480 to find out more.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.