3 months ago
Risk Pricing Manager with a strong background in Motor Pricing and extensive experience in the use of R / Python is sought for our leading global General Insurance client. The Risk Pricing Motor Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team within Personal Lines Motor Pricing and ensure the creation and implementation of Pricing Models are in line with the overall Pricing Strategy.
Our client is focused on future proofing their business and are actively using Data Science / Machine Learning Techniques (R / Python) in the creation and implementation of their Pricing Models - especially within Personal Lines Motor Pricing.
Responsibilities of the Risk Pricing Manager:
- Assisting the Motor Pricing Team in developing and implementing Pricing Models using R / Python
- Managing a team of 4 Analysts
- Ensuring all work done by the team is in line with the objectives of the overall Motor Pricing Strategy
- Providing input on Risk Pricing processes to help drive profit and development
- Tracking the impacts of alterations made to the premium and understanding the impact
- Working with stakeholders in Finance, Marketing and Sales to ensure that business plans are met for each product.
Requirements of the Risk Pricing Manager:
- Degree in Mathematics / Statistics (relevant numerical based degree will be equally considered)
- Experience in the use of R / Python
- Strong background in General Insurance Motor Pricing (Personal Lines)
- Managerial experience - advantageous
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- Generous annual leave
- Flexible benefits
- Discount on company's products
If this role is of interest to you please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.