£75000 - £110000 per annum + bonus, pension
2 months ago
Risk Transfer Consultant sought for a market leading Consultancy. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary to join them as a Risk Transfer Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary to work as a Risk Transfer Consultant, providing service to clients considering transferring risk to the insurance market.
This role can be based out of multiple offices across the UK and includes remote/flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Risk Transfer Consultant:
- Ownership of transactions for a range of client accounts, focussing on preparing and delivering advice to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with Insurers and Reinsurers to support propositions
- Involvement in coaching and management of junior colleagues
- Option to remain involved in Corporate and Trustee Consulting if so desired
Key Experience of the Risk Transfer Consultant:
- Qualified Actuary or equivalent actuarial qualification
- Pensions Consulting experience; experience in risk transfer would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong communication skills
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Risk Transfer Consultant at a Big 3 Consultancy then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.