Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
5 months ago
Temporary, Fixed Term
A public sector organisation based in Middlesbrough are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Roofer to join their team on a temporary, fixed term basis.
As the Roofer you will be supporting the delivery of a flexible multi-skilled service and ensuring all works are undertaken to agreed quality standards, within appropriate timescales and priorities and in line with customer needs and expectations as well as the needs of the business.
Responsibilities of the Roofer:
- Carrying out necessary roofing works on domestic properties
- General Building duties
- Liaise with Customers, the Responsive Repairs Manager & Supervisory staff, Customer Services staff and a multi-trade workforce to ensure consistency of approach
- To promote additional services, and other initiatives as appropriate, within the team and to customers where appropriate
- Advising tenants on building related matters and to assist them in the safe running of their home
- Liaise with Customer Services staff on safeguarding issues.
Criteria of the Roofer:
- Time served or significant relevant experience in relevant trade is essential
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant trade qualification is essential
- Full UK Driving License
Please apply now for an immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.