£24000 - £28000 per annum
3 months ago
Blackpool, Preston & Blackburn
Temp - Perm basis
Our client an organisation with sites in and around Manchester and Blackpool, is seeking experienced Roofers to join their team. The post will be offered on a temporary-permanent contract. They are recruiting to multiple roles in Blackburn, Preston and Blackpool.
Responsibilities of the Roofer will include:
- Carrying out necessary roofing works on domestic properties
- Achieve a 'first time fix' through correct diagnosis, multi-trade working and an effective relationship with the supply chain
- Liaise with Customers, the Responsive Repairs Manager & Supervisory staff, Customer Services staff and a multi-trade workforce to ensure consistency of approach
- To promote additional services, and other initiatives as appropriate, within the team and to customers where appropriate
- Advising tenants on building related matters and to assist them in the safe running of their home
- Liaise with Customer Services staff on safeguarding issues.
Tools and a company van will be provided.
The successful candidate must hold either a NVQ Level 2 or a City & Guilds qualification in roofing, unfortunately we will not be able to proceed with your application without this.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.