Coventry, West Midlands
8 months ago
Our client an organisation with sites in and around Coventry, is seeking experienced Roofers to join their team. The post will be offered on a temporary contract.
Responsibilities of the Roofer will include:
- Carrying out necessary roofing works on domestic properties; from pitched to flat, pointing, soffits and fascia's (including guttering), dry verdges, ridges, valleys & hips, flashing, and porch & bay window roofs & canopies.
- Achieve a 'first time fix' through correct diagnosis, multi-trade working and an effective relationship with the supply chain
- Liaise with Customers, the Responsive Repairs Manager & Supervisory staff, Customer Services staff and a multi-trade workforce to ensure consistency of approach
- To promote additional services, and other initiatives as appropriate, within the team and to customers where appropriate
- Advising tenants on building related matters and to assist them in the safe running of their home
- Liaise with Customer Services staff on safeguarding issues.
The successful candidate must hold:
- either a NVQ Level 2 or a City & Guilds qualification in roofing (unfortunately we will not be able to proceed with your application without this)
- A full UK driving Licence
- A DBS check
Tools and a company van will be provided.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://data-processing-notice.