Coventry, West Midlands
about 1 month ago
Length: 6 Month Contract
Start Date: 08/03/21
- Duties to include, changing tiles ,bottom metres, dry ridge, verges ,felting ,all aspects of roofing
- In addition to undertaking works relating to the primary trade skill, the post holder will undertake a range of associated trade tasks as required to enable the fulfilment of primary trade activities.
- Be suitably qualified, on an on-going basis, to carry out all works, meeting all regulatory and H&S requirements.
- Take responsibility for the care and upkeep of company equipment and assets assigned you. Also, to ensure that materials and van stock are ordered, managed and maintained in line with procedures.
- To be able to drive a company vehicle as required by business need and to do so in line with the Group's policies and procedures.
- Carrying out repair and maintenance works to occupied properties
- Essential that the operative is multi skilled
- All tools supplied
- Essential that the operative is a team player
- Must have a Minimum NVQ Level 2 or City and Guilds in relevant trade and be able to produce the original copy of this prior to start
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines
- Reliability is a must